3 - 5 dagars leveranstid
RELOOP 2-kanalig battle mixer, innoFADER, 8in/6ut USB Audio
• Digital 2-channel Battle mixer with an integrated innoFADER for precise cutting
• Dynamic FX Section with 7 combined effects allows for creative remixing possibilities
• High-Speed 8 In/6 Out USB Audio Interface for recording purposes and digital connectivity
DIGITAL BATTLE FX MIXER WITH INNOFADER
Reloop is proud to introduce KUT, a digital 2-channel battle mixer, which impresses with its classic design and modern features. The development of this mixer was focused on the art of turntablism and scratching.
INNOFADER – A HIGH-QUALITY AND PRECISION FADER SECTION
Together with its very smooth battle line-faders, KUT is particularly well suited for precise cutting thanks to the supplied innoFADER, with its non-contact technology meeting even the highest standards. Crossfader and linefader curves can be customised and adapted to personal preferences. KUT also has a crossfader reverse function (hamster switch).
DYNAMIC FX – DIGITAL PERFORMANCE EFFECTS
In the centre of the mixer is the dynamic FX section with 7 effects, including phase/flange, white noise, LPF/HPF filter, gate/crush for creative remixing. The on/off function can toggle the effects; the large easy-grip knob caps offer pleasant resistance and the green status LEDs show immediately if an effect is active.
HIGH-SPEED 8 IN/6 OUT USB AUDIO INTERFACE
With the integrated audio interface, with excellent sound quality in 24-bit/96 kHz, incoming signals from a turntable, CD player or even the combined master output can be recorded via USB. This means that your mix can be directly recorded onto PC & Mac. KUT can also be used as a hardware mixer with DVS systems that allow for freely configurable audio interface support.
CLASSIC CONSTRUCTION WITH A VISUALLY SEPARATED PANEL LAYOUT
The 2-channel layout with 3-band EQ and switchable modes (classic/isolator) has a very clear design and is generous in its dimensions. An additional AUX/MIC channel with combined XLR/6.3mm jack socket plus 3.5mm mini jack input gives the option of connecting a microphone or another line source. 2 headphone outputs (6.3mm & 3.5mm) are located on the front panel. The high-retention USB 2.0-port has proven to be particularly resistant and ensures a stable cable connection. KUT was designed with an old-school look out of brushed champagne-gold & black aluminium. The fader section is clearly separated visually on the faceplate.
IN COOPERATION WITH BPM SUPREME
With any purchased KUT the DJ record pool adds a 90 days Premium Membership with a value of 60 $ for their huge audio & video library - contending latest releases directly received from the record labels.
• Digital 2-channel battle mixer with classic design, including a dynamic effect unit
• Developed for turntablists and scratch artists
• innoFader with non-contact technology for precise cutting
• Very smooth and high-quality battle linefaders
• Customisable curves for crossfader and linefaders
• Crossfader reverse function (hamster switch)
• Dynamic FX section with 7 combined effects: Phase/flange, white noise, LPF/HPF filter, gate/crush
• Creative toggling of effects via the on/off function
• Green status LEDs give direct visual feedback of the dynamic FX section
• High-speed 8 in/6 out USB audio interface with excellent sound quality in 24-bit/96 kHz
• Recording of incoming signals (phono/line/master) via USB to PC/Mac
• Selection of USB-recording source via switch on the back
• DVS-enabled for software with freely configurable audio interface support
• 3-band EQ with switchable modes (classic/isolator)
• Additional Aux/Mic channel with combined XLR/jack socket
• Two headphones outputs via 3.5/6.3 mm jack socket
• MIDI-compatible control elements
• High-retention USB 2.0-port, particularly resistant
• Visually separated panel layout, clear separation of fader section
• Brushed black aluminium and metallic gold finish
• Fader-start via 3.5 mm control cable
• Kensington Lock to secure the device
• Incl. 90 days BPM Supreme Premium membership with a value of 60 $
• Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
• Inputs: 4x phono RCA, 4x line RCA, USB IN
• Outputs: Master XLR (balanced), master RCA (unbalanced), booth RCA (unbalanced), headphones 3.5/6.3 mm jack
• EQ range at 70 Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -25 dB/+12 dB
• EQ range MIC at 100 Hz, 10 kHz: -12 dB/+12 dB
• Dimensions: 355 x 254 x 104 mm
• Weight: 4 kg